iParadox App for Spectra, Magellan & EVO
The iParadox app enables users to remotely access their Paradox security system. With arm / disarm control, PGM control, and live system status, iParadox turns any Wi-Fi or 3G iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad into a remote keypad. Now users can control their Paradox security system from their favorite Apple or Android device!
iParadox is compatible with EVO192 (V2.20 or higher), and all MG5000, MG5050, SP4000, SP5500, SP6000, SP65, and SP7000 systems. Wi-Fi and 3G communication requires that the user’s security system include the IP100 Internet Module V5.10 or higher.
• Multi-site support (up to 4), one connection at a time
• Regular arm, Sleep arm, Stay arm
• One-click arming for all areas
• Bypass zones
• Displays panic alarms
• Displays type of alarms (silent, audible, etc.)
• Displays module label when module trouble occurs (EVO only)
• Displays alarm memory
• Displays system troubles
• PGM activation / deactivation*
• Supports utility keys for PGM activation
• Connects with static or dynamic IP (ParadoxMyHome)
• Multi-language support (24 languages)
*Shows the last PGM action performed from iParadox, not the current PGM state.
Security System Controls
• Remotely arm / disarm system
• Receive automatic email notification when alarm is activated or when system is disarmed
• Check the current status of the alarm system
• Notification of troubles
Programmable Outputs (PGMs)
• Turn on / off lights
• Control window shutters
• Control garage doors
• Control garden sprinklers
• And many more!
NOTE: iParadox will not push alarm status notifications. In order to see if the system is in alarm, the iParadox app must be running.